View all the errors that occured in this packet capture. You can also use our filters to find one specific problem
Classification of activity
Find easily the conversation you are looking for with the Flow Explorer
Conversations can be filtered
on host, application, protocol and more options are coming.
- Access to each flow specific data (volume size, latency, quality of service marking, ...),
- Go through all the packets of this conversation with the Packet Explorer.
Access to a large set of graph to easily understand a flow
TCP protocol engine
Our packet analyzer simulates the TCP stacks. You do not have to :
- compare the sequence and acknowledgement number,
- search the unacknowledged segments or retransmitted segments,
- search zero window or probe window,
- and many more...
To ease your understanding of a conversation, graphs are generated for each flow
Applications and hosts
Analyze This gathers all statistics to provide you a synthetic view of the activity.
Understand which are the used applications and which hosts use your network.
Back to top